Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Mack

Well, I got to open one of my Christmas presents early today, and was very exited to find a new drytop! Of course i wanted to test it out so we headed out to Potomac's own Center Chute hole. Being 2 degrees above freezing and the water not much warmer this was quite a first test for my new level six mack. And yet it passed with flying colors. It turns out the reason i got so much water in my boat was because of my old drytop. Well the mack fixed that. Even though i flipped probably over 20 times doing mcnastys, loops, backstabs, and windowshades, when i finally took my drytop off I was still completely dry underneath. And only about 5 drops of water managed to get into my boat.
Other than the neck gasket the Level Six Mack is the most comfortable drytop out there. Though i don't know any one who can make a top of the line drytop with a comfortable neck gasket. When your paddling you can barely recognize that you have a drytop on. The wrist gaskets are awesome, they are so easy to take off and without any hurt. The seal around your skirt is amazing, once you tighten the straps the rubber seals it up and no water can get in. So if your looking for a new drytop that's comfortable and near completely waterproof, check out the Level Six Mack.
Merry Christmas
Jordan P

No comments: