Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, BIG WELCOME!

in being a hemisphere away i think i'm usually the last to hear about new news. but, it looks like there are a few more folks on the team this year ---- heya, the more the merrier!

round of applause, out of your seats for Mr. Scott Anderson and Ms. Cherie Bartozzi!

i think Scott is the epitome of the Washington D.C. boating scene, in fact, if there were a Mr. Potomac Pageant, I think he would win. Calhoun or Beakes might give him a run for his money, but I think Scott would come out on top. pretty sure. we should try it sometime and take bets.

anyway, Scott is one of my favorite people to boat with, along with the rest of the PPS crew. most people don't know how good a boater he is because he's always dropping in first and picking up the pieces of your [and my] s$!t-ass lines. here's a pic i found from Grace Under Pressure this spring. boof it.



I only know Cheri a bit from Gauleyfest, but if she started on the Zam, then I'm sure she's got big-ass brass balls (or ovaries I guess?). high five!


[insert pic of Cheri killin' it here... have none in my arsenal]

alright----there you have it----two more familiar faces on the 'Po! Welcome peeples, welcome! now... i think it might be time for someone else to post -- you guys have got to be sick of hearing from me.

No comments: